Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
As a community hospital, we rely on the heartfelt efforts of volunteers to help create an atmosphere of healing within and beyond these walls. There are several programs and ways you can participate in helping Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital fulfill its commitment to the community.
- Sutter Auburn Faith Guild offers camaraderie and the ability to improve lives through working in the hospital gift shop, the lobby information desk,and in support of many other hospital departments including the emergency department, inpatient units and the patient registration area. Membership is open to all ages. To find out how you can be of service, please call the Guild office at (530) 888-4500 x5004.
- The Junior Program gives high school students a chance to discover the rewards and challenges of working in a medical facility. For more information, please call the Guild office at (530) 888-4500 x 5004.
- The Hospice Program provides trained volunteers with the chance to make a difference in the final days of a patient's life and to reduce the stress on family and friends. Regular training sessions are available for those who wish to contribute to this meaningful effort. For information, please contact Sutter Auburn Faith VNA & Hospice at (530) 886-6650.
- The Hospice Thrift shop, located at 1360 Grass Valley Hwy., Auburn, CA 95603. Hours: Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. is operated with the help of volunteers. Income from the Thrift shop supports the Hospice programs. For information call the store (530) 887-0561.
- The Sutter Auburn Faith Foundation supports many health related programs in the greater Auburn area with the help of community benefit minded volunteers. For information on volunteer opportunities, call the Foundation office at (530) 888-4557.