For Our Patients & Visitors
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
The following pages provide information for patients, family and friends to make the patient's stay as comfortable as possible. If you have additional questions not covered on this site, please talk with your personal physician or call us at (530) 888-4500.
- Your Hospital Stay provides tips and information to prepare you for your visit.
- Frequently Asked Questions addresses the questions and concerns many patients have regarding their visit at the hospital.
- Patient Bill of Rights will educate you on the rights you have as a patient during your stay at the hospital.
- Visitor Information provides you with the specific information you need to know about your visit to the hospital.
- Health Information provides a wealth of education opportunities both online and through classes and support groups.
Learn more learn more about frequently asked questions