Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital (530) 888-4530
Because heart and lung diseases comprise major health issues, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital offers comprehensive services focused on providing the best care in a convenient, friendly environment. As part of the Sutter Health family, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital gives you access to the most advanced care available.
Professional staff members provide assistance in emergency resuscitation situations, diagnostic procedures for assessing pulmonary and cardiac disease and therapeutics to treat conditions. The hospital also offers pulmonary rehabilitation for those patients with emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma and other chronic obstructive/restrictive pulmonary conditions.
Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Rehabilitation programs include educational classes for patients and family members:
- Mended Hearts - a support group for heart patients or family members of loved ones who have come face-to-face with some type of heart disease
- Heart/Health Diet - a program in which participants learn to identify nutritional foods to sustain healthy hearts
- Understanding Coronary Disease - a class providing information on treatment options
- HeartSaver, CPR for the community - a six-hour, two-year certificate class
Pulmonary Rehabilitation Classes providing information needed to manage lung disease.
- Better Breathers Club - a support group for those with chronic lung disease
Get Connected on CaringBridge
This free, secure CaringBridge service lets you set up a unique web page for yourself, family or friends who are hospitalized or are receiving ongoing care.
Learn more or create a CaringBridge website