Orthopedic & Spine Surgery
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Our ServicesSutter Auburn Faith Hospital specialists provide evaluation and treatment for bone, joint, muscle and spine conditions.
Our surgeons have special training in treating conditions such as sports injuries, pain and arthritis, using a variety of comprehensive, advanced treatment modalities, including:
- Pain Management Injections
- Shoulder and knee arthroscopy
- Spine Surgery
- Total joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder
- X-Stop Spine Surgery
Inpatient and outpatient surgeries are performed at Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital’s Surgery Center. Staff and clinicians work with our surgeons toward the same goal of providing excellent pre-and post-operative care, including pre-operative/procedure assessment and education for surgical patients, short stay post-operative/procedure recovery and discharge planning, and supportive care for outpatient rehabilitation.
Follow-up care rehabilitation and physical therapy is offered through Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital’s Wound & Ostomy Care Center and Sutter Physical & Hand Therapy. Sutter Physical Therapy Centers are located throughout Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region, including Auburn and Grass Valley. Patients who need intensive rehabilitation are treated at Sutter Rehabilitation Institute in Roseville.
Our TeamOrthopedic Surgery
- Jeffrey Bergeson, D.O.
- Todd E. Christensen, M.D.
- Kevin Hilton, M.D.
- Christopher D. Kreulen M.D.
- Benjamin Williams, II, M.D.
- Botox Injections
- Cold Laser Treatments
- Deep Brain Stimulation Programming
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pump Trials
- Parkinson's Disease
- Small Fiber Peripheral Neuropathy Skin Biopsy
- Various Nerve Injections
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation Programming